Hey Lovelies, I’m back with a monthly gems post!
I really enjoyed sharing some of my favourite bits of January with all you and so I thought I would try making this a regular post (or try too). Last month I found myself falling into a major rabbit hole, one that led to a bit of a spending frenzy on Etsy…whoops! So, obviously that’s going to have an appearance here (you’ll have to wait to find out what it was), also we were blessed with a bit of nice weather and so as always I have many pictures from my walks in the park to share.
Before we get into the good stuff, I would love it if you also share some of your favourite gems from February, it can be anything. I’d love to hear all about it!
First of all, my favourite songs of the month
- Hamilton Soundtrack (for all my musical lovers! This shall forever be one of my favourite musicals)
- Liability by Lorde
- Love You For A Long Time by maggie Rogers
- Hello by CHEN
- Now I’m In It by Haim
- Someone’s Someone by Monsta X
- July by Noah Cyrus
Here are a few of my recent purchases, including my new rabbit hole obsession STICKERS!
- This ‘Be A Rainbow’ sticker from Scribble and Stitchh
- Another sticker favourite, ‘Hey, you got this!’ by Tiamaycreates
- This Witchy Candle ‘The Lovers’ by Witchy
I didn’t really watch much last month but there a few that stood from the one’s I did watch:
- Hospital Playlist – I re-watched one of my FAVOURITE hospital shows recently and I would 100% recommend it!
- From Up on Poppy Hill – For my Anime lovers
- The Farewell – If you’re in the mood for a good cry (also it stars Awkwafina!)
Finally, here are some of my favourite pictures from last month!
I hope you enjoyed this week’s post!
Love, Sharuni x